Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finishing Up and Moving On:

Thank you for your continued prayers for my safety, language learning, friendships and travel.
Thank you for the countless e-mails which encourage me daily!
Only a week and two days left of French classes. We take test next week to find out our level of learning. Pray I retained enough information to do well on this test.

I wanted to give you my new address for Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. We move April 13. Do not send anything else to Burkina Faso…It probably will not make it to me before I move!

Jesse Lyautey
Mission Baptiste
01 BP 6491
Abidjan 01, Cote D’Ivoire

Remember: Packages can be no larger than an VHS size envelope! Thanks!

Here are some things that I can not get in the stores and are comfort food!

Slim Jims
Muffin Mixes
Cake Mixes
Books
DVD’s
CD’s
Oatmeal
Grits
Koolaid
Pictures
Taco Mix

Though the temperature is rising here I am still finding ways to stay cool. Only two more months of Hot Season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I will be praying for you in your language lessons. "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask..." That applies to learning French as well...:)