Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ReNew

All the new personnel in the region gathered in my fair city for a conference. I had two lovely young women stay with me in my posh apartment. (No, I didn't cook for them, that's why they are still alive and not sick and dying! The conference fed us all.)


During the day we sat through sessions about church planting, stress, supervisors, teammates and had worship times together.

One night we went bowling! The lane is from the '70's. No lying, the lanes were warped from the humidity, the wall was a pale lime green and all the balls were chipped.


But, about 50 white people had a blast.

Another night, we sat around after dinner and talked about relationships with our regional leader. It was interesting to hear how his wife and he met.

It was a great time spent with friends and learning how to be a better missionary.

No comments: