Tuesday, October 09, 2007

FREE THE PEN!

I am on strike. (Not really) FREE THE PEN!

If you can’t tell my strike slogan is FREE THE PEN! Chant it with me. FREE THE PEN! FREE THE PEN! FREE THE PEN!

I had a moment of mental block and started chatting with a friend from Mali, Lori. Lori is awesome and we pretty much get into some kind of trouble anytime we are together or on the same continent.

She came up with the slogan, creative genius that she is. If you listen hard enough you can hear her chanting FREE THE PEN in Mali too…

I think this got started because she wants me to come visit her in Mali and I can’t right now. So, we went on strike until such a day the pen is freed and I can go visit her!

See what semi-creative minds can do during a break. Just imagine what I could do during work hours!

No comments: