Monday, September 25, 2006



LONDON

Flying in:
I arrived more than three hours before my parents and I waited in the airport for them. I was freezing. I put on socks and had two coats on while trying to sleep...but I was too cold to sleep. When my parents finally arrived, we took two underground "tubes" and then a train and then a taxi to get to the hotel! It was quite the adventure with all our luggage!

The First day:
I ate at a Krispy Kreme donut shop in the middle of a train and tube station! We were also very Europian and had hot tea with breakfast.
Next was Buckingham Palace and dad asked every worker if they were in university and if today was their last day...apparently all the workers are students! (all thinking this old man is crazy :)!)
Then we visited the original Hard Rock Cafe followed by a tour of Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Very cool. I got to meet Prince William and Harry and mom and dad got to take pictures with the Queen!


So far it has been a great visit...who knows who I will meet tomorrow!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Queen looks so...lifelike... ;)